Alsevir

This old-blood house was ennobled centuries ago in the Goblin Wars (circa 200 DR).
The family line was thought to have died out, but distant relatives of the family, who had gone into hiding, finally rejoined Cormyrean society some 50 years ago.
They assumed ownership of the Bleth estate, which had been empty since that family’s exile in the Year of the Serpent (1359 DR).
Before returning to nobility, the Alsevirs were merchants and travelers, building up many contacts and trade routes through the Heartlands and the Sword Coast. They have used their fiscal acumen to buy their way up the social ladder in Suzail, but their rapid ascent has ruffled feathers among the other houses.
The Crownsilvers, in particular, find the Alsevirs’ blatant purchasing of social standing to be crass and unfitting for nobility.

Back to Noble Houses of Cormyr

Alsevir

Hunters of the Fallen Biggles